Etowah Baptist Church
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Our Paging System
1. Vibrating pagers will be provided to the parent signing in the child. Families with children in spearate rooms will receive one pager.
2. The parent who accepts the pager is to have it on his/her person at all times that they are away from their child. If the Nursery staff has a question/problem concerning your child, the pager will vibrate and you will need to return to the Nursery area.
3. The pager only has a radius that includes the church building. We will not be able to reach you if you leave the building.
4. Pagers must be returned upon receipt of your child. The cost of a lost pager is $50.
5. For the safety and security of all children, we ask that you wait at the Nursery desk to pick up your child and his/her belongings. Staff will assist you with any questions or concerns that you may have.
6. A minimum of two adults are always assigned to each room. At no time are two adult males allowed to work in a classroom alone without at least one adult female.