Etowah Baptist Church
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Well Child Policy
For the protection of all our children, please adhere to these guidelines when determining if you should bring your child to any nursery activity.
A well child has:
1. No fever over 99.6, currently or within the last 24 hours
2. No vomiting or diarrhea, currently or within the last 24 hours
3. No runny or yellow discharge from the nose from the onset through one week
4. No sore throat
5. No unexplained rashes
6. No skin infections (Impetigo, Ringworm)
7. No eye infections
8. No childhood diseases, such as chicken pox, mumps, measles, rubella, etc.
If a child currently has any of these symptoms, the teacher will not be able to accept them into the classroom. If a child develops any of these symptoms while in our care, we will page you to come get your child. We can not administer any medication of any kind. Thank you for helping us to protect all of our children.